Saturday, October 07, 2006

TAKE YER VEILS OFF AND DON’T LIVE IN GHETTOS!

Maybe we should ban UK ghettos in Spain. God what a relief that would be.
Or fish and chip shops in Cyprus. Heaven forbid.
At the same time Jack and Dave express their negative/paranoid/fascist opinions about the rights of all of us to dress and be how we feel, a makeshift mosque in Windsor has been attacked by white youths and a small army of defending Asians have been bussed down from Reading to do their thing. Kristalnacht here we come. The Queen may not be spending her usual weekend at the castle so a senior source divulged.
Come on!
My son’s grammar homework sheet contains spelling mistakes.
What should I do ?
Move to the West Indies where especial attention to grammar is paramount? Or go to Goa where I could make a fortune if I continued to fail to see.
Or maybe I should talk to his teacher. Maybe we should all talk to our teachers to relearn what it all is we’ve all forgotten somehow.

‘ What would you be like if you had been born?
would you be happy or sad ?
short or tall would you care at all ?
how would you know I was your Dad?

That’d why I talk to the wall ,
making more sense than it all ,
some memories what you want them to be -
some never happened at all ’

I was asked once by two great beautiful friends if I would help them out as they weren’t having any luck. I couldn’t , after much soul searching and private stuff, comply , and the above words are for them both, I still love them dearly.

Ah ha!
Where are you Lawrence. God I miss people here in Barnet. Stop me shiver.
I’ll work out how to leave you some music here……………….if you’re interested. Listening to the project while I write. Thought again today to phone Heather for Ian’s words. ‘So wilful and warm’
Great words come from beyond. They still will, so listen out!

3 Comments:

Blogger edgar broughton said...

Yo Bro'. Why don't you switch to allow anymous comments then we can all join in? Keep right on blogging 'til the end of the road etc , etc x

6:52 PM  
Blogger edgar broughton said...

Oh yes, and .. spell checkers are quite useful .. anymous Ho ho ! Anonymous of course.

7:05 PM  
Blogger natural attrill said...

You need a spell checker, how many years have you known each other? its LaUrence !!!
P.xxxx

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home